How does my
‘Puberty’ can arrive as early as 8 for some girls, which can be really confusing as you might wonder what's happening to you and why.
Well, these changes occur when chemicals in your body called hormones cause changes to your physical and sexual development.
There are lots of changes you may start noticing:
- Hair in places that you’re not used to (under your arms and between your legs)
- Your breasts start to become fuller
- Your body may develop curves
- You may sweat more
- The skin on your face may get a bit oilier, which can lead to a few spots or black heads
- Your hair may also become greasier
- AND you'll get your first period!